Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, April 28, 2017

The Mom & Pop Restaurant In Maryland That Serves The Most Mouthwatering Home Cooked Meals

Who doesn’t love a good mom & pop restaurant? There are many to choose from all over Maryland and the following eatery just might be the most delicious. Once you try the food here, you’ll be smitten.


Grove Market is located in Bishopville and is seemingly ordinary from the exterior.

Step inside and you'll be greeted with mismatched chairs, quirky decor, and and a limited number of seats. Because of the small space, reservations are required.

Grove Market works a bit differently than other restaurants because there's no paper menu. Each day they serve different options that are insanely fresh.
 


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like places likes this, thanks for putting this on here. We'll have to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Please take this post down. Don't need more people finding out about my favorite spot haha

Anonymous said...

Fresh but extremely expensive.

Anonymous said...

Good luck getting a reservation. You have to call weeks in advance.

Bob Aswell...Very unsatisfied customer candidate said...

Grove Market may have good food but they are lacking in hospitality to a great degree. I during the course of my employment and hearing from other patrons the food was good stopped there to eat dinner and
have never been treated ANY shoddier anywhere I've ever endeavored to down a meal including NYC,NY.
I sat at the table with the management staring at me for over 10 minutes before some crusty old woman asked why I was there (duhhhh) and did I have reservations.I think a crew of armed robbers would have gotten a warmer reception. I noticed another couple eating and this woman informed me if I didn't have reservations I couldn't be fed. OK with me but I thought if you were clean and able to pay the tab the business would be glad to take my money. I'd like to make this point, one ,this placed lacks a lot of being the Waldorf Astoria dining room, and two, there was NO signage indicating reservations were required, the same as the picture and story is on todays post. I could overlook the other shortfalls yet I take exception to the attitude of the owners. Grove Market gets an 'f' from me on the grounds of business/management savy because if they'ed been nice I wouldn't have took the time to write this commentary. Bob Aswell...Very unsatisfied customer candidate.

Anonymous said...

Bob, why would you go to a restaurant and just set yourself down at a table? Most places you wait to be seated.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great place from this yelp review. "They don't take cards so take cash. Spent $135 for two without any alcohol. Appetizer, meal, and dessert. " Even better is you have no idea what they are cooking until you are seated and they yell the daily choices out.

Anonymous said...

Ain't nobody on here gonna spend over $100 on dinner for 2 without no drinks.